10 ways to have good health
Not everyone is lucky enough to have the perfect body and if you look at the statistics, more than 50% of the world’s population is obese. With the amount of processed meat, packaged vegetables, and canned goods, it’s no wonder our bodies are full of junk and chemicals.
Because our bodies are so saturated with unhealthy fats, sugars, and everything else, detoxifying our systems at least once a year is mandatory. The ideal way is to cleanse your body by following a nutritionally sufficient diet, supplements, and lifestyle changes. Detoxifying your body will restore the functions of your heart, kidneys and liver and give them the “breath of fresh air” they need. It will also give your metabolism a long-lasting boost, increasing your ability to burn calories, and in turn, helping you lose that gangly fat and maintain good health.
Here are some ways to keep your biosystem clean and efficient throughout your life.
1. Eat as much fiber as you can, including organic fruits and vegetables and brown rice. Some ideal detox foods include cabbage, seaweed, beets, artichokes, broccoli, and radishes.
2. Drink green tea frequently and replace your regular soft drinks and fizzy drinks with herbal drinks from dandelion root, milk thistle and burdock.
3. Supplement your daily diet with vitamin C, which helps produce glutathione, a compound found in the liver to eliminate toxins.
4. Never forget the general rule: drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
5. Breathe well: expand your stomach when you inhale and contract it when you exhale.
6. Practice positive emotions and reduce stress by finding something to laugh about.
7. Hydrotherapy: Take a hot shower for 5 minutes and then a cold shower for 30 seconds. Repeat this three times and then rest or take a 30-minute nap.
8. Spend at least 30 minutes in a sauna once a week to sweat out toxins.
9. Dry brush, use cleansing and steam cosmetics to remove toxins from the skin pores. A good example is the regular facial cleaning that is done in beauty salons.
10. Exercise often, at least 30 minutes every day. If your main concern is losing weight, you should try exercises like running, swimming, and cycling.