Health and fitness tips for women: the best recommendations for exercise routines
A lean, slender, well-toned body is a delight not only to show off, but to behold. Today, women all over the world are aiming for size zeros and hourglass waists. However, the fast-paced lifestyle we lead and the demands on our time, at work and at home, make it impossible to stay fit and in perfect physical and mental health without dedication and guidance.
Top workout tips for women include the following:
develop a plan
Point out your daily tasks and free time available and only then design an exercise regimen to work out. This will ensure that your exercise routine is managed within the free time available and that the quality of the regimen is not affected by any kind of disturbance.
Consult your doctor
It is very important to consult your GP and confirm your level of fitness to take on the planned regimen. It will do you good to regularly check your blood pressure and pulse. Ideally, you should adopt an exercise routine only after consulting your doctor and trainer and considering all the options, pros, and cons involved.
If company helps motivate you, work out at the local gym. Remember that the body loses mobility and flexibility with each break in the regimen. Identify a space, time and routine that keep a sedentary lifestyle at bay and allow you to exercise regularly.
Remember to adopt warm-up and cool-down exercises.
Helps build routine, complete with warm-up exercises before the main workout and cool-down exercises after the regimen. Gentle bending before and after helps a lot and prevents strain and injury. The warm-up exercises allow the body to gradually adapt to the postures required during the regimen, while the cool-down exercises help to relax the body after the regimen, the neck, the shoulders and all the parts of the body involved in the training.
There are many resources online and offline to help you put together great exercise regimens and offer guidance 24 hours a day. There are also certain simple exercises that you can adopt and practice even while going about your daily tasks, such as:
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent and bending your torso to the right and left for a great stretch
2. Lie on your back and bend your knees and lift your legs to cross your ankles to tone your stomach muscles with controlled movement and breathing.
3. Lower and straighten one leg at a time
4. Walk forward one leg at a time, keeping your back straight and bending both knees until each, in turn, almost touches the ground.
5. Holding onto a chair and in turn turning your legs out slightly and then lifting them one at a time as high as you can
6. Lie on your back and raise your knees and lower legs so they are parallel to the floor.
7. Sit on a stool and rest your forearms on your thighs as you lean forward and lift a dumbbell one hand at a time.
Exercise routines are many and it is important to first identify the type or level of toning you want before beginning an exercise regimen. It is equally important to complement the fitness regimen with a well-balanced diet. You should also consider simple toning exercises for fitness and to tone muscles that lose strength and attractiveness with age. These exercises also help you address issues like sagging skin and slumped posture.
Remember that there are many experts who are physically available or guide you online or offline, either for free or for a reasonable fee.