How to make more money in 2022: the top seven questions to ask yourself
Earning more money, living a better and happier life are always the main desires that we secretly and sometimes openly have for ourselves at the beginning of each year and 2022 will be no exception. In addition to money, we wish ourselves, our friends, and neighbors good health, abundant blessings, God’s grace, and happiness, but we know that if we have more money, it means that God has answered all of our prayers. To strive to make the New Year better than the last, we write New Year’s resolutions and pray that all our wishes come true. Sadly, these resolutions are most often forgotten a few days after the New Year as life drags us along.
Some believe that to achieve anything you need to sit down and create plans and set goals and then get going to execute your plans and everything would be fine. This is not a good idea. Instead of making plans and writing goals, first ask yourself specific questions. So to position yourself to make more money in 2022, you need to be guided by the questions and here are the top seven to ask.
1. How much money do I want to earn? A simple and almost trite question, but this is the first question you should ask yourself. It is the roadmap to where you are going. You need to be clear about how much you want to earn in 2022 before you do anything else. The more accurate the number, the more likely you are to succeed. Don’t say I want to make more money or a lot of money; rather say that I want to earn $50,000 or $1 million in 2022. When you do, your mind will go to work and move forces to help you achieve your goal. The human mind likes precision, so if you want to achieve the goal you have set for yourself, be clear about what the goal is in terms of the exact figure. Also be unrealistic when setting an audacious goal. This is a matter of mindset. If you’re making $15,000, why look at $20,000 when you can set your sights on $150,000, which is 10 times your current income?
2. Is what I am currently doing putting more money in my pocket? Many people like to do things that make them popular, loved or liked, and most of the time they hardly ask if what they are doing is putting more money in their pocket. As you know, time is one of the scarcest resources and when it is gone it is gone forever. So you have to use the limited time you have wisely. Whenever you are asked or tempted to do something, always ask yourself; Is this thing going to put more money in my pocket? If the answer is no, don’t do it. If you do, you are kidding yourself because you would have used that time to do something else that would have put more money in your pocket or inflated your bank account. Be selfish with your time and, as much as possible, don’t overexert yourself by taking on so many projects and assignments that they don’t put more money in your pocket.
3. What should I do to double, quadruple or 10 times my income? Throughout 2022, think in terms of how you could grow your income exponentially rather than incrementally. If you’re making, say, $10,000, think of ways you could double it in a month or three months to $20,000 or even 10 times to $100,000. If you are doing 9-5 jobs as an employee; Think about how you could change jobs to earn twice as much or how you could ask your current employer to double your salary. If you are self-employed, can you modify your strategies to double or triple your income? Day after day throughout 2022, always have a pen and paper and look at the different permutations that could allow you to double, quadruple or multiply by 10 your profits.
4. What price am I willing to pay to reach my income goal? As the saying goes, “No cross, no crown.” Many people like to eat omelette, but they don’t like to break an egg. This is self-deception. As the year unfolds, be ready and willing to pay any price, bear any burden, and do whatever it takes to make more money in 2022. Need to get that outstanding certification? Do you need to move to another state or even another country if your circumstances allow? Do you need to learn cryptocurrency, Forex trading, content marketing, internet business, or whatever new skill is required to allow you to double what you are currently earning? If you are not willing to pay any price to achieve your goal, then you are limiting yourself.
5. Where can I get help to make more money in 2022? Many people have low self-confidence and find it difficult to ask for help. Some people are lone wolves and prefer to suffer and work alone. Once again, this is a matter of mindset. All you have to know is that there are people all over the world willing to help you if you could just raise your hand and ask and ask the right way. Remember, you are not begging. To beg is to belittle yourself and underestimate your value. Also remember, you are not asking for a deal. All you are doing is genuinely asking how to move from here to there. You can even ask Google, YouTube, Facebook, and dozens of other social media channels. You can join groups online. There are so many ways you can ask for help, so if you want to make more money in 2022, ask for help as an important way to get things done in the New Year.
6. How many lives do I want to touch? Dr. Peter Diamandis, co-founder of Singularity University and author of two best-selling books, Bold and Abundance, once said, if you want to be a billionaire, impact a billion lives. If you want to make more money in 2022, you have to be willing to touch more lives. What can you do? You can become a community activist like former President Barack Obama was before he became president. You can launch a blog or podcast and preach about bad leadership in your community. You can set up an online school like Khan Academy. There are so many things you can do to make more money in 2022 just by touching more lives and making a big impact. All you have to keep in mind is that making more money is not for your personal ego trip.
7. Why do I want to earn more money in 2022? As I said in the previous paragraph, you have to keep in mind that making more money is not for your personal ego trip. If you want to make more money in 2022, you must have a big “why” that transcends the mundane. You don’t want to make more money because you want to buy a Rolls Royce, build a bigger mansion, or buy an island all to yourself. You need a powerful “Why” because the more powerful your “Why”, the more resilient you will be to withstand adversity when the going gets tough. If your “Why” is weak, you’ll give up when you hit your first hurdle or suffer a minor setback. A “why” like impacting more lives, making the world a better place, and being of service to humanity are the kinds of “whys” that stand the test of time. Create a powerful “Why” to guide your journey and you’ll make more money in 2022.
There you have them; the top seven questions to ask yourself to make more money in 2022. Start by asking yourself how much money you want to make and thinking deeply about that target amount. Without a target amount, everything else will be an exercise in futility. He keeps asking her, is what I’m currently doing putting more money in my pocket? The next thing is what should I do to double, triple, quadruple or 10 times my income? That question is followed, what price am I willing to pay to reach my income goal? So do you focus on where I can get help to make more money? Next in order is how many lives do I want to touch? And the last question is why do I want to earn more money? If you ask these questions and always look for answers to them, you will make more money in 2022 than in the previous ten years combined. I assure.