IT Infrastructure and Cloud Computing Service
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is an on-demand service that has gained mass appeal in corporate data centers. The cloud enables the data center to function like the Internet and computing resources to be accessed and shared as virtual resources in a secure and scalable manner.
The cloud offers three main services, which can be combined based on your unique cloud computing requirements:
1- Saas: Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the Internet.
two- PaaS: Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based applications to sophisticated cloud-enabled business applications.
3- IaaS: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is an instant computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the Internet.
Why is cloud computing beneficial for small businesses?
– permanent availability – Most cloud providers are extremely reliable in delivering their services, with many maintaining 99.99% uptime.
– Improved mobility – Data and applications are available to employees no matter where they are in the world.
– Cloud computing is more profitable – Because companies don’t have to buy equipment and build and operate a data center, they don’t have to spend a lot of money on hardware, facilities, utilities, and other aspects of operations.
– Expenses can be reduced quickly – In times of recession or business cutbacks (such as the energy industry is currently experiencing), cloud computing offers a flexible cost structure, limiting exposure.
– Less environmental impact – With fewer data centers around the world and more efficient operations, we are collectively having less of an impact on the environment. Companies using shared resources improve their ‘green’ credentials.
What is IT infrastructure?
The term IT infrastructure is defined in ITIL v3 as a combined set of hardware, software, networks, facilities, etc. (including all information technology-related equipment), used to develop, test, deliver, monitor, control, or support IT services. The associated people, processes and documentation are not part of the IT infrastructure.
What makes IT management so important and popular these days is its myriad of benefits. These services optimize your IT infrastructure to meet all your business needs.
This IT infrastructure construction service refers to application-centricity, vendor-neutral approach, and enterprise architecture methodologies to create and build a business-aligned, robust, and optimized IT environment for enterprises.
Few companies offer such computing services, so they are called “cloud computing providers/companies”. They charge their users to use such services and the charges are based on their use of the services. Here are some company names.
-Amazon Web Service
-Google cloud platform