Secret to fast weight loss
The big occasion is a month away, you have added weight, the suit does not fit you as you would have loved it, the wedding dress is too tight. You must have in this kind of situation or someone close to you has experience. What can you do? Lose weight fast, everyone says, but how.
Gaining weight is much easier than losing it, so you will need a few hours of work to achieve it in a short time.
It should be noted that it is not advisable to lose weight quickly, it took some time to add such weight. Stressing your body in another way to lose it very quickly will come with some complication.
The approach discussed here is a quick fix because time is not on your side, once you can achieve the desired result the routine should be discontinued.
The Strength Training Approach: Gone are the days of working out at the gym for 4 hours a day, well-designed strength training of thirty to forty minutes a week should suffice. You’ll be amazed at the results you get with a brief and intense strength training a week.
The effect of exercise does not stop right after exercise, the increase in the body’s metabolism continues after exercise. What this implies is that calories are not only burned during exercise but also after exercise.
To achieve functional lean muscle and burn a lot of body fat, intense weight training sessions are required. The magic of this approach to weight loss is the intensity of the exercise and the recovery after exercise.
Food Program Focus: The ideal food will be a food low in fat and sugar. These are the quality foods that give you more energy production, foods that simply fill you up or satisfy your appetite are not ideal.
During the day consume small frequent meals that are low in protein in order to maintain muscle mass and energy levels. High-quality vitamins and supplements should also be taken daily.
Cultivate new habits: These habits include the following:
– After every two hours, get up and walk around the office or your house for five minutes. A brisk five-minute walk after every two hours will keep your body active.
– Once a week, get in the habit of washing something thoroughly, be it the floor, the windows, the shower stall, the bathroom tiles, the car, etc. It helps burn around four calories for every minute spent cleaning.
– Go for a walk before dinner and you will not only burn calories, but also reduce your appetite.
– Prefer not to eat with a large group as we tend to eat more when we eat with other people, probably because we spend more time at the table. When you eat in a group, take note of the time and leave the plate, when you have eaten enough.
– Stop watching TV for an hour and go for a walk. Or, now you have time to finish your housework.
– Eat most of your calories before noon because studies say that the more you eat in the morning, the less you eat at night. Plus, you’ll have a better chance of burning off those morning calories than your evening calories.
– Ask for alcohol by the glass, not by the bottle. In this way, you will be more aware of the amount of alcohol you are drinking. Alcohol is high in calories, however drinking it in moderation can be good for your health.
– Stock your refrigerator with low-fat yogurt. Cut 500 calories a day from your diet and eat yogurt three times a day for 12 weeks. It will help you lose more weight and body fat.
Well there you have it, remember what I said before that it is better to lose weight gradually. Do not weigh for that occasion before worrying about your weight.