Lifestyle Fashion admin  

Sex Books for Men: Top Ten Books on Men’s Sexual Health on Amazon

Currently, the top ten best sex books for men on Amazon are divided into two topics. 80% of the books are devoted to topics related to male sexual health and performance problems, while the other 20% are about sexual abuse and its consequences.

Of the eight books focused on men’s sexual health, six specifically focus on improving potency, with Secret Aphrodisiac Sexual Stimulants: Aphrodisiacs for Male Impotence, Libido Building and Sex Drive Enhancement by William Livingstone revealing the many aphrodisiac sexual stimulants that can be purchased – pills and tonics to stimulate libido and strengthen erections – and Male Potency: A Men’s Guide to Optimal Sexual Health by LB Johnson analyze the nutritional factors necessary for a healthy and satisfying sex life, including many herbs from the Amazon rainforest.

However, two others … Drugs That Compromise Male Sexual Health by Walter Krause Y Richard F Spark’s Sexual Health for Men – Actively discount these lotions and potions, citing the risks and dangers of consuming and applying such chemicals.

Male Sexual Dysfunction: Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide for Internet Reference from ICON Health Publications is a comprehensive medical dictionary of expressions and terms related to male sexual dysfunction.

While Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy by Mantak Chia and Michael Winn informs about Taoist mystical principles and shows the reader how to harness the sexual energy of transcendental states of consciousness.

The top two sex books for men on the list Men’s Sexual Health: Fitness for Satisfying Sex by Barry W McCarthy and Michael E Metz Y Men’s Sexual Health: A Guide for Couples by Richard F Spark They aim to help a man and his partner learn that mutually satisfying sex is the fundamental principle of any successful relationship. The main focus is to educate the reader to realize that not all sexual relationships end with both climaxing simultaneously.

There are different levels of pleasure and satisfaction in between, but at the heart of the best relationships is an honest intimacy that allows the couple to explore all the methods of foreplay and erotic arousal that will allow both of them to reach orgasm as part of a relationship. mutually exciting experience. .

The most popular book specifically focuses on male fitness, as this is an important factor in building stamina in order to enjoy the different types of foreplay and intercourse techniques that will promote the best climaxes.

The two titles that stand out from the rest in Amazon’s top ten books on men’s sexual health concern sexual abuse. Sexual abuse of men: the SAM model of theory and practice by Josef Spiegel analyzes the psychological and physical repercussions of child abuse of children, while Opening the Door: A Treatment Model for Therapy with Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Adrian Crowder addresses the various techniques that professional counselors and therapists use to try to repair damage.

Leave A Comment

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1