Sugaring Hair Removal – How To Get The Best Results
sugar hair removal It is very popular because it is:
- easy to do at home
- kinder to the skin
- results last a few weeks in many cases
Some prefer sugaring over waxing as it is kinder to the skin, while hair removal preparations often contain harsher chemicals. Sugar paste cleans up easily with water, while wax can be more of a mess because it is petroleum-based.
If sugar waxing is your choice to get rid of unwanted body hair, take note of these advice and suggestions for best results:
- To remove root hair, it must be at least 1/4 inch or 6 mm long. Longer hair should be trimmed to this length.
- Hair should be clean and dry before starting sugar waxing.
- Remove all creams and oils, towel dry and then apply talcum powder to ensure skin is completely dry.
- Apply the sugar paste in the direction of hair growth.
- When you press the cotton strip into the paste, leave a small section at the end free so it’s easy to hold when you pull back.
- If you use a spatula to apply the paste, use the edge, not the flat side. This will help ensure a very thin layer is applied.
- Pull the strip back sharply against the direction of hair growth. Do not lift the strip up or away from the skin.
- Hold the skin firmly with one hand while pulling the strip back strongly with the other hand.
- Treat small areas at the same time as sugar waxing on sensitive parts of the body.
- When heating pasta, whether in the microwave or oven, make absolutely sure that the pasta is warm to the touch, not hot. Otherwise, skin burns may occur.
- If you use hot water to heat the pasta container, make sure no water gets into the pasta. Fondant is water soluble and will spoil if the container is not sealed properly and water gets inside.
Sugar hair removal is quite safe. since the ingredients of the paste are natural. They may also contain ingredients with healing properties such as citric acid and gum arabic.
With a little practice, sugaring can be a very effective and inexpensive method of removing unwanted hair anywhere on the body.