The Candida Cleanse – Steps to Naturally Cure Your Yeast Infection
Did you know that 70-80% of people can experience the lasting effects of yeast or yeast overgrowth and not even know it? It is the most underdiagnosed health problem in the world today. Another fascinating fact… if these people did a Candida cleanse, they would probably lose 10-20 pounds. And not only women… men are now affected as well.
The rise in yeast infections can be attributed to unhealthy diets, various types of medications, and the rise of toxins in and around our homes and workplaces. It’s also important to note that Candida is now linked to many more common problems that were once thought to be unrelated. Lack of energy, joint pain, anxiety, weight problems, inability to focus, digestive disorders, allergies, and even severe headaches can all be symptoms of candida.
But the good news is that you don’t have to suffer with these ailments or keep guessing any longer. Once you have a diagnosis of Candida infection, a cure is of course possible.
- Understand your body and find out how candida took hold in the first place and why the signs and symptoms seem so different for so many people.
- Find out how to treat the root cause of your candida infection, not just the symptoms
- Understand the role of “good” bacteria and how to replenish them
- There are supplements: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that help reduce yeast and repair the damage it has done inside your body.
- Eat more foods that restore the necessary natural balance within your body and avoid those foods that encourage the growth and survival of yeast.
It’s simple if you think about it. Candida is an overgrowth of yeast. Limiting your intake of foods that promote yeast growth is extremely effective in limiting candida. In addition, you can also eat foods that act naturally against yeast production. Yes, there are foods that fight yeast production!
Here are some foods that can help your body fight candida. Many forms of vegetables and legumes, including asparagus, broccoli, spinach, celery, beans, and onions, can be effective in limiting candida and helping candida cleanse itself. You should also make an effort to drink plenty of water, which acts as a natural detoxifier.
You can take steps to treat chronic yeast infection and restore your body’s natural balance. It will require some commitment on your part and willingness to change.