Understanding Liv International: Can you really make money with Liv International?
Information as of 2006, liv international provides a wide variety of products to improve health and increase energy. They currently offer 13 different products and offer a business opportunity to create a residual income all from home. Is your products worth buying and can you really make money with the Liv International business opportunity?
The thing: As mentioned above, Liv International currently offers 13 different products related to general health improvement and stability. Products like Blox, Clenzt, Love Your Skin Age Defiance Serum, Crave, E-3, Go Nitrimax, Green2o, LivPro15, Liv Smart, Liv Sxinney, Serezen, Sxinney Mist, and Zing. We’ll discuss a few, but your best bet would be to go to their website and check out all the products yourself and form your own opinion.
1. green2o – This product is a delicious drink that can be served to all ages. Hoping to replace coffee or energy drinks contaminated with sugar and preservatives and other harmful ingredients and add antioxidants and chlorophyllins. They express the need to keep your body hydrated and although Green2o does not replace water, it can definitely allow you to reduce your water intake. You can get a bottle of Green2o for $1.50.
two. intelligent LIV – LIV Smart is a daily vitamin in capsule form for all ages, men and women, packed with nootropics. Liv International recommends taking 2 capsules daily. Nootropics are nutrients that fuel the brain, help with mental acuity, improve memory, and improve overall brain function and ability. LIV Smart also contains vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, magnesium and many more nutrients. I couldn’t find a definitive price for each bottle. The price of Green2o was obvious and clear, unlike LIV Smart, so I have to assume that each bottle of LIV Smart is somewhat expensive.
3. LIVPro15 – A good bag of protein sweetened and flavored with natural ingredients including vitamins and coconut water and amino acids. Designed to passively build muscle, satisfy your hunger, support overall body strength, while also being delicious. I couldn’t find an official price for each bag, so presumably somewhat expensive.
The opportunity – Liv International seems to have a good number of useful products, but do they offer a good and legitimate business opportunity? We can find our answer by looking at their compensation plan. There are a total of 10 ways you can get paid by taking advantage of the Liv International income opportunity, such as Retail Earnings, Preferred Customer Earnings, Product Rebates, Weekly Sponsoring Bonus, Weekly Matching Bonus, Monthly Global Commissions, Monthly Infinity Bonus , 1% monthly Super Star Bonus, 2% Global Inventive Pool and 3% Global Diamond Bonus.
1. retail profit – Retail earnings are the most basic way to make money with Liv International. It is simply 43% of the personal product sales commission. If you sell a product worth $10,000 a month, you get paid 43% of that amount. That’s $4,300.
two. Global Monthly Commissions – You must buy products and maintain an inventory if you want to market them and make sales. Even if you are marketing them online (e-commerce), you still need to make the purchase and carry some kind of inventory. So when you create a downline or group of team members, they will also need to purchase inventory. You will receive 44% of all product purchases from your downlines.
3. 1% Super Star Monthly Bonus – If you sponsor or bring in 10 team members in a month, any month, you qualify to earn 1% of all global volume.
The cost: Liv International offers 3 kits for those who want to take advantage of the opportunity they have to offer. All kits carry some form of brochures and sample products.
1. Basic Start – $160.00. Some samples.
2. Startup Company – $250.00. A good number of samples.
3. Comprehensive – $750.00. You probably have enough samples.
To conclude, yes you can make money with Liv International!
My sight: Liv International has a great line of products related to general health improvement. In addition, they offer a legitimate and lucrative business opportunity. However, his chance is not as good as I thought it would be. They are a very successful company with a poor compensation plan. If you are one of the best Network Marketers in the world, you will do fantastic with this company, but you will still face the reality that the payouts are low. Although the payouts are low, keep in mind that they have 10 payouts in total. Money adds up fast in this industry, I’m not saying Liv International is a bad company by any means. Personally, I wouldn’t want to take advantage of what they have to offer.
However, if you are interested in earning a substantial amount of residual income with a company like Liv International, you need to know how to use network marketing effectively.
Not only have I discovered an amazing way to make a lot of money using this concept, but I’m going to work with you one on one, step by step so you can achieve your desired amount of success!
Click the link below to learn how to create residual income, starting at $1,500 per week!
*Dustin Hale is not affiliated with Liv International or its business opportunity!