Balancing career with family life as a woman
I have repeated quite a few complaints from women, mostly on the subject of balancing career, work, and marriage. This is a task that can be easily accomplished with God’s help.
Every woman should know that God is pleased with you when you strive to contribute something financially to support the growth of your family. The Bible says that faith without works is dead.
Today’s global economy does not allow any woman to be lazy and idle. In fact, when she is unemployed, she may not earn the respect of her in-laws and neighbors. People will always call you to witness any happening in the neighborhood. Idle hands are the devil’s workshop.
At the same time, you should not be absorbed in your work to the detriment of your family; any job or career that does not permit the effective performance of her duties as a wife. You must be determined to do the right things.
The following tips will help you a lot:
1. You need total trust in God to have a balanced life – Family life is demanding and your career, business and work always need your time for the desired growth. You need to give your life to Jesus, the Prince of Peace so that you can have peace at home and at work.
2. Set your priority – Many times, when a woman loses her priority, it turns against her and negatively affects many aspects of her life. Let your life take the following order
-God first in everything
-Your husband after God
-Others such as extended family, friends, neighbor, etc.
3. Take stock of the events around you – Sit down to reflect on the state of your home and work at this time. Then find a way to rectify (compensate) whatever you are suffering from. Work on the complaints of your husband and children. It may be that you have dedicated your whole life to work, please reschedule and adjust accordingly.
4. Take positive action – If your current job is taking up too much of your time, you may need to look for a better job that is family friendly. She cannot be out of the house from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm and her husband is also extremely busy and they are both out of the house all day. It won’t help you at all.
Leaving your children with maids and neighbors can expose them to an unpleasant experience. The husband and wife should sit down and agree on the best way to run their home. Money is not everything; it cannot replace your presence at home. Please be prudent, do not raise prostitutes and armed robbers as children in your home. You may be afraid that your taste is already high and how you would deal with financial responsibility if you change jobs. God knows best when he sees the sincerity of your heart. He will satisfy you. I was once in this dilemma stage, but I stood my ground, stepping down from a multinational company to a one-man company because I needed to strike a balance at home. Please make the necessary.
5. Get your husband’s support – Whatever career you are trying to develop, you need the support of your family, especially your husband. When I was still working at my former multinational company, I would leave early and come home late. But God used my husband to plug up the vacuum cleaners. You need the support of your spouse to continue.
In fact, it would be very difficult to record significant growth and success in your career and business without the strong support of your spouse. Never say, you can do it alone, I have everything it takes; That’s wrong. Trust in God and ask for your spouse’s encouragement. Everything will be fine.
Better are two than one, because they have a good reward for their work.